Light Color: Blue
Size of LEDs: 2835
Length of a tape: 16.4ft
LEDs Quantity: 300
Working Voltage: 12V DC
Plug and play without wiring.
Safe to use
The working voltage is 12V. Extremely low heat. It is touchable and safe to children.
Cuttable and linkable
Easy to cut and use with Lighting EVER accessory. It can be cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks without damaging the rest strips.
Slim compact and flexible PCB strip. Mount end-to-end for bendable or angled patterns or in continuous rows.
Reduce re-lamp frequency
Lifespan is over 50000 hrs. Save effort and maintenance costs on changing lights frequently.
Eco-friendly. RoHS compliant
No battery. No lead or mercury. No UV or IR Radiation.
1 x 5M 2835 Non-waterproof Blue LED Strip
2 x Strip-to-Strip Connector
1 x Strip to Power Connector DC Cable (15cm)
1. The power adaptor is required but not included so you will need to buy it extra please search 5000028 or 5000030.
2. Please be kindly informed that the total wattage of LED strip lights should not exceed the max wattage of this adaptor.
3. We don't recommend you to connect strip to more than 5M in series (may not work well because of the voltage drop).
4. Please unroll the strip light before light it up.
Connecting power to single colour light strip without dimmer
Diameter of DC jack/connector: interior 2.1mm ; exterior: 5.5mm
24W/36W/60W Power Adapter (not included please search 5000067 5000028 or 5000030) + 5M LED Striplight (included)
The cut points can be found every 3 LEDs usually with solder pads.
You can simply cut to the desired length using a pair of scissors along the cut point line.
You can join/connect pieces of cut LED strip together using the solderless connector
1. Open the plastic housing up;
2. Slide both sides of the LED tape into the connector;
3. Clip-on the connector into place until you hear a snap.
Tips: please choose the right connector for your strip
Width: 10mm for 5050 tape 8mm for 2835 tape;
Pin: 2-pin for single colour strip 4-pin for RGB strip